90 day report and online service

Hi everyone,

I just came from One Stop Service at Chamchuri Square Building to do mine and my friend's 90-day reports. Never been here before. We've always used an agent. But now I thought I should try it instead of using an agent who charges 2k baht per person to do it for me and my friend. Our reports are due on March 10.

I was told by an immigration officer who was giving out numbers said that I can't do it at this location b/c our retirement visas were done in Chaengwattana and that I need to go to Muang Thong Thani Temporary Service Center. She also said online service is only if you are reporting 15 days before March 10. That was a waste of time. I didn't see that on the immigration site. Is the officer right? 

Also I tried the online service (first time).  It asked for my "Arrival in Thailand" and "Stay Visa Expire." My arrival date was in 2019. Do I put the expiration date of my retirement visa?

Thanks for your help in advance.

6 minutes ago, DomD said:

Also I tried the online service (first time).  It asked for my "Arrival in Thailand" and "Stay Visa Expire." My arrival date was in 2019. Do I put the expiration date of my retirement visa?

The one stop center is only for those working at BOI companies and etc.

You can do the online report up to 15 days early to the report date.

You will put the day your extension of stay ends in "Stay Visa Expires).