orthopedic-MD

rodknock

Do you really mean orthopedic (of which there are of course thousands) or do you mean an Osteopath (doctor of osteopathy) which is a totally different thing? 

Osteopathy is not a recognized discipline in Thailand and there are no schools of it here. There are some foreign osteopaths though.

Ah... Brings back memories from high school. My friend broke his leg, but there was so much bruising they couldn't see the break. The doctors ruled him out of football, so he went to an osteopathy who treated him and cleared him to play. He played the season, but never as good as before.  After the season was over and all the 'treatments' stopped they could see the bone was actually broken in 2 places.

As Sheryl ask, do you want an Osteopath or an Orthopedic Doctor.  I highly recommend Dr. SA-NGAD LIMPIWATTAKEE at Ramkhamheng Hospital in Bangkok. I'd have saved myself a lot of money and problems if I'd used him the first time (instead of Bumrungrad or Piyavate (recommended by a friend).

Good Luck!
Source: https://www.ram-hosp.co.th/searchdoctor1?major_id=56&doctor=74
© โรงพยาบาลรามคำแหง - แพทย์ผู้เชี่ยวชาญเฉพาะทางครบทุกสาขา

I have a Orthopaedic Doctor here In Lad Ya, just west of Kanchanaburi. He does surgeries weekday mornings at the Army Hospital & has an office M-Sat in Kanchanaburi every PM, and an office 12 km west in Lad Ya where he's got an office open on Sunday from noon-1700.   I see him 1-2 times a year for cortisone injections in my knees. It's walk-in, pay on your way out, & he always seems fairly busy.