Busted again: 37 test positive for drugs after raid on pool villa party in Chanthaburi

webfact

On 3/12/2022 at 3:04 PM, pokerface1 said:

The problem is that after the party they will drive home off there faces and kill some innocent pedestrians at a crossing or crash into your car. 
At least the police are being proactive which is imo is good to see for a change. 

Please post a link. I did not read about all the deaths

• Thanks 1

On 3/12/2022 at 4:56 PM, Bday Prang said:

who are you to tell people what to do ???

And who set you up as the great decider?

On 3/12/2022 at 5:07 PM, Bday Prang said:

How could you possibly know how they will travel home and indeed what will happen on the journey?  Do you have special powers?    

You certainly don't.

• Haha 1

On 3/13/2022 at 12:34 PM, snowgard said:

If you live next to a party house in your village, you will be very happay for every time the police raid it!!!

no ! because I am not a grumpy old man ! People who complain about any party because they are old idiots are a shame for human being.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, leba said:

no ! because I am not a grumpy old man ! People who complain about any party because they are old idiots are a shame for human being.

Hahaha, I hope you get the right neighbours!!! The only idiot is someone who find it good to have a partyhouse in his near. It's very nice to sit in home and wants look football, tv or a movie and your neighbour attack you with his bass speakers that your beer glass jump. 
And than to 02.00-4.00a.m.!!!

This has nothing to do with a grumpy old man.