One million vaccine doses now administered in Prachuap Khiri Khan

webfact

176782508_2891119844480591_4313049154495858322_n-696x465.jpg

A woman in Hua Hin receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. File photo.

By Online Reporter

Provincial health officials have announced a significant milestone in the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine to people in Prachuap Khiri Khan.

On Thursday (Mar 17), officials announced that over 1 million vaccine doses have now been administered throughout the province.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

The 646 vaccine doses administered on Wednesday (May 16) saw the number of vaccines administered in the province reach a total of 1,000,458 doses.

Of those, 438,842 people have received a first dose (75.9% of provincial population), while 402,022 (69.5% of provincial population) have received two vaccine doses.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/one-million-vaccine-doses-now-administered-in-prachuap-khiri-khan/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-03-18

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

As an update to an earlier post last week. A week ago today I got my third Pfizer injection, (booster) and had no side effects until the following Monday. For the next four days I had increasing symptoms of a common cold. I tested twice with ATK kits with negative results. Today I feel close to 100%. No effects from first two Pfizer doses.

I just haven't had a cold in so long I'd forgotten. It's sad that this pandemic can make some feel so vulnerable and paranoid.

I'm just reporting for what it's worth. Don't want a debate about 'to Vax or not'.