Coffee shop / breakfast restaurant in Kathu

jphasia

I wondering if anyone in Phuket would recommend a good place for breakfast in Kathu area.

What i mean by good is good variety of western breakfast, Thai food, real good coffee, reasonable prices and comfortable with good internet to eventually work online.

Nearby in you are located in Kathu and don't want to go to in other districts such as Patong...

Are you walking, if so, from where exactly ?  Kathu isn't exactly small, and do you mean town or district.

Internet to work ... plan on being there more than an hour after eating ?  That comes off as a bit rude to the owners, unless set up for digital nomads.

Are you on holiday, or live there ?  If on holiday, simply pick hotel with buffet brekkie and you got wifi all day poolside, balcony or workspace in room.

Give The Coffee Club /Jungceylon a try ... verify if open

https://blog.villa-phuket.com/2016/01/digital-nomads-guide-to-phuket-coworking-spaces-work-friendly-spots

image.png.13e97bef721000ca4ecd5c469506d916.png

Edited by KhunLA

9 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Are you walking, if so, from where exactly ?  Kathu isn't exactly small, and do you mean town or district.

Internet to work ... plan on being there more than an hour after eating ?  That comes off as a bit rude to the owners, unless set up for digital nomads.

Are you on holiday, or live there ?  If on holiday, simply pick hotel with buffet brekkie and you got wifi all day poolside, balcony or workspace in room.

Motorbike or car. Next to loch palm golf.

Not staying in hotel. The primary interest is good coffee and breakfast. Wifi is the 2nd interest if comfortable to open my laptop.

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2022 at 9:31 PM, Timbob said:

For breakfast I highly recommend Zebra Cafe:

https://goo.gl/maps/4CYLGceJ1bnSexM97

Thanks Timbob

We have tried it after your recommendation and found it excellent.

The English breakfasts with additional black pudding are excellent as is the chilli con carne

and the owner is very friendly and personable.

Just trying really hard to succeed and doing it right.

• Like 1