Recommendations for Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Companies in Chiang Mai?

SS1

Hi,

Can anyone recommend swimming pool cleaning and maintenance companies in Chiang Mai? Looking for one that can come to do a deep cleaning of my saltwater swimming pool, as well as a regular checkup on all the chemical balances.

If you have recommenations, would be also interesting to hear how much do you normally pay for such service.

Just negotiating a contract for a pool

Is maintenance so arduous.....? Out in the sticks, so no chance of anyone servicing pools.

Also chlorine as chlorine or chlorine via salt.......which is 'best' (ignoring costs)

regular checkup on all the chemical balances

You do know your 'chemical balance' with change almost daily.   People shouldn't have pools installed that have no knowledge how to maintain them.  Maintaining is pool is quite simple, and learning how is probably easier than sourcing someone to do it for you.

2 hours ago, Thailand said:

After trying two companies ended up doing it myself.

The old adage applies-if you want something doing properly etc.

Seems to apply even more in the LOS.

I do it myself normally but now got some buildup of algae between the tiles which needs a proper scrub. Very hard work, so would happily pay someone to do it. 

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Just negotiating a contract for a pool

Is maintenance so arduous.....? Out in the sticks, so no chance of anyone servicing pools.

Also chlorine as chlorine or chlorine via salt.......which is 'best' (ignoring costs)

Quite a few things to do, but not too bad, I've got a salt water pool. 

• Clean leaves with a net 
  • Clean the bottom every 1-2 weeks with a vacuum
  • Check salt level, ph, chlorine and adjust as needed 
  • Backwash of the filtration system once a month 
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Drivel.

I just tell my PA to take care of it.  Don’t need to know anything else about it.

OK, rephrase, ignorant people that don't have a PA, shouldn't have pools installed ... ????

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1