Certificate of Recovery Experience? Upon arrival in Thailand....

It looks like we will be returning to Thailand with the use of a Certificate of Recovery (from Covid).

As I understand it, we will still have to stay at a SHA+ hotel and take the arrival PCR test (true?).

My question is - what happens when that test comes back positive (which is likely)? We are fully vaxxed and boostered, ATKs show negative, and are in good health. It seems like we could be subject to a range of disciplines. But I wonder what others have experienced ...? 

Have others been forced to go to hospital or is self-quarantining the rule, or?

Thanks, George

A timely topic. I recently recovered from Covid-19 and am booked to arrive in Bangkok on Friday 25th March. I will take a PCR test on Wednesday which I expect to be positive (or at least expect to test positive on arrival in Thailand with their more sensitive tests). Have negative ATK tests for last 10 days. I have recovery barcode on Covid records from NHS and also a full "recovery letter" from doctor.

Has anyone here had any actual experience of travel after recovery but with positive test pre-departure or on arrival? Would be good to know in advance or maybe I'll be adding my experiences once tested and travelled ????