Where Can I Buy A Sit-up Bench In Bkk

tej

• 2 weeks later...

i am assuming you are looking for a weight bench? i am actually trolling this forum looking for the same thing.

last time i was in BKK looking for a multi-position-folding workout bench, i struck out at all the bigger department-type sport stores that i could find, also. i did however find a sports store across the street from the tescos (down the road from MBK) that carried one model. however it seemed very flimsy & cheaply made, so i just continued to use my swiss ball for my bench exercises at home.

altho i will be back in LOS soon for another year & i would surely like to find a good solid multi-position-folding workout bench. so if you have any luck finding what you think is a decent bench please post the details.

w00ps... sorry for the double post... DOH!!!

i am assuming you are looking for a weight bench? i am actually trolling this forum looking for the same thing.

last time i was in BKK looking for a multi-position-folding workout bench, i struck out at all the bigger department-type sport stores that i could find, also. i did however find a sports store across the street from the tescos (down the road from MBK) that carried one model. however it seemed very flimsy & cheaply made, so i just continued to use my swiss ball for my bench exercises at home.

altho i will be back in LOS soon for another year & i would surely like to find a good solid multi-position-folding workout bench. so if you have any luck finding what you think is a decent bench please post the details.

Edited by chokdeekrap

Can someone suggest where I could get a sit-up bench in BKK? I visited SuperSports at Central Chidlom and was surprised that they don't carry any.

Thanks

My wife bought one at Tesco Lotus in Jomtien so I would thing Tesco Lotus in Bangkok would have the same.

My wife bought one at Tesco Lotus in Jomtien so I would thing Tesco Lotus in Bangkok would have the same.

i used to shop regularly (1-2 times per week) at tesco lotus (near MBK) & looked often for any kind of workout bench with no success. i used to also do regular monthly visa runs from On Nut tesco lotus & more times than not i popped in to check if they had any kind of workout bench, with no luck.

for some reason good decent workout equipment seems hard to come by or find in BKK. free weights no problem... convenient folding multi-position workout bench can't seem to be found in BKK.