Help! All My Browser Backgrounds Turned Black!

mrwebb8825

8 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

on a tv, phone, computer?

6 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

You have likely accidentally selected it's Dark Mode. Run a Google search on how to toggle it off.

My computer. Was watching streaming TV on it last night when the entire background went black, desktop and all. Got the desktop back by resetting it under personalize but Google searches have turned up nothing beyond checking under settings but it did it to ALL browsers, Google, Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Edge.

13 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

My computer. Was watching streaming TV on it last night when the entire background went black, desktop and all. Got the desktop back by resetting it under personalize but Google searches have turned up nothing beyond checking under settings but it did it to ALL browsers, Google, Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Edge.

OK, got it back to semi-normal. Did more searches and noticed a couple of places mentioned a reference to "High Contrast" so went back into control panel on my WIN10 and looked around til I found something that referenced "High Contrast" in the upper right side of 1 of the screens. It was checked "ON" so I clicked it off and WaaLaa. Now if I could get Edge back in English I'd be in business.

No, going into settings and setting the display to English Only doesn't work now. Thai gremlins :wai: