Phuket: Karon Beach

Sarge

I'm planning to spend a week in Phuket end of July / beginning of August. I've never been there so I'm looking for advice on a family hotel next to the beach in a safe and relaxed area, I'm going with my Thai fiancee and our 6 months old baby daughter. I have been doing online search for hotels/resorts in Karon Beach and I quite like the look of Karon Beach Resort, one can book it through an agency at much cheaper rate. Any of you guys stayed there? Any other alternative resorts I should consider?

Thx, Sarge

I'm planning to spend a week in Phuket end of July / beginning of August. I've never been there so I'm looking for advice on a family hotel next to the beach in a safe and relaxed area, I'm going with my Thai fiancee and our 6 months old baby daughter. I have been doing online search for hotels/resorts in Karon Beach and I quite like the look of Karon Beach Resort, one can book it through an agency at much cheaper rate. Any of you guys stayed there? Any other alternative resorts I should consider?

Thx, Sarge

Hi Sarge,

I stayed at the front village resort last year with my kids and we had a great time. Its not too far from Karon beach and its also quite central if you want to have a look around other places. We were that impressed that we are going back there next month.

I dont know if i am allowed to put the link here but i suppose they will remove it if its no ok.

Front village link

Cheers Rick

yep the Karon Beach Resort is right on the beach, no need to cross roads while pushing the pram. It looks classy and relaxed, I hope it's family orientated and (young) children friendly.

• 2 weeks later...