Burmese employment license needed for Thai company limited

As you might know, Burmese, along with Cambodians and Laotions are eligible for these work permits under thailand migrants labour 

need recommendation on agent to apply for this specific license in phuket and another recommendation on bureau or agent specialized in supplying employer with skilled and unskilled migrant workers

thank you  

3 hours ago, Puccini said:

I don't think "Visa and migration to other countries" is the right forum for this. "Business in Thailand", perhaps?

This is the correct forum, He is asking about hiring Myanmar citizens to work here in Thailand.

• Thanks 1

It is not a specific license that you need, it is a specific type of visa (called non-O L-A) after which they can get a work permit same as any other nationality.

I can't help re Agent but I am sure there are some in Phuket.

Be forewarned getting the L-A visa takes time. And is nto cheap. I can't say for Burmese, but for Cambodians it takes about 6 months and costs 20,000 baht.

There is another approach some take to avoid this comparatively high cost,  which involves getting a type of registration followed by work permit, typically this is done to regularize illegals already in country and only at certain times of the year - provincial labor office would usually know. But this too has its downsides, not least of which being here illegally for a period of time first, with all the risks that entails for both worker and employer.

I dont know if this help but maybe give you some hints.

I know some restaurants and thai bars which have many waitress from myanmar, vietnam and laos. Of course they dont have the work permit we know but most of them have some kind of card and let them work in thailand. But not help with the visa. They must go out and come back every 90 days. I saw some of these cards and yes its real. I think this is because of ASEAN thing. 

Someone mentioned 20k baht. Im pretty sure non of the restaurants pay that much just for a waitress. And yes most of them are illegal but trust me there is this card thing let them work too. You might check this out. 

Good luck