I Hear Patong Is Very Gay

Goldcup

Just follow the badly paved road, and you'll get there. Be sure to skip and prance so that the vulture like massage parlor girls every 10m will not scream out, "hey mister, massage, good price for you and maybe extra, ok". But be careful, there are ninja like katoeys along the way.

When you get to the Paradise complex, in order to blend in, try to look elderly and lonely. The more pathetic you look, the more likely you are to meet the virginal boy of your dreams. Remember to apply extra denture glue so that when your mouth drops at the delightful array of impoverished boys all vying for your loin, that the dentures don't fall to the ground and cause the kids to giggle.

Unfortunately, there is really nothing gay about the "Paradise" sex slave ghetto. Regular Thai gays and young western gays avoid Paradise like the plague. Try to avoid the end of the month though. That's when there will be a visit to check for HIV and STIs and everyone gets his arm jabbed. If you want a cheap date though, come back 2 weeks later when the positive test workers get turfed. You'll get a bargain and a lovely Thai souvenir when you get a slightly used boy to love you for a discount price.

And for a really exciting time, wait for the mandatory pee tests of bar patrons. It's coming soon. The strategy was tried out in Pattaya a few weeks ago, and left a few of the aged pervs in shock when they were carted to the police cells. (Don't look so shocked, there is no need for a warrant to test for drug use.)

Just follow the badly paved road, and you'll get there. Be sure to skip and prance so that the vulture like massage parlor girls every 10m will not scream out, "hey mister, massage, good price for you and maybe extra, ok". But be careful, there are ninja like katoeys along the way.

When you get to the Paradise complex, in order to blend in, try to look elderly and lonely. The more pathetic you look, the more likely you are to meet the virginal boy of your dreams. Remember to apply extra denture glue so that when your mouth drops at the delightful array of impoverished boys all vying for your loin, that the dentures don't fall to the ground and cause the kids to giggle.

Unfortunately, there is really nothing gay about the "Paradise" sex slave ghetto. Regular Thai gays and young western gays avoid Paradise like the plague. Try to avoid the end of the month though. That's when there will be a visit to check for HIV and STIs and everyone gets his arm jabbed. If you want a cheap date though, come back 2 weeks later when the positive test workers get turfed. You'll get a bargain and a lovely Thai souvenir when you get a slightly used boy to love you for a discount price.

And for a really exciting time, wait for the mandatory pee tests of bar patrons. It's coming soon. The strategy was tried out in Pattaya a few weeks ago, and left a few of the aged pervs in shock when they were carted to the police cells. (Don't look so shocked, there is no need for a warrant to test for drug use.)

Hmmm other than the inaccuracies ... like regular Thai folks won't go into Paradise .....

and the agist (ageist? age-ist?) inanities ...

There is a lot of fun to be had in Patong :D Gay Festival just passed ... it was a good time!

I make it over to Boat bar to go out dancing with friends about once a month ... and occassionally we will catch a show if we are there early.

There are not many places in Thailand with bars similar to the "West" so as gay places go in Tailand ... well it rates better than Pattaya :o

Drug testing? Could happen I guess .... at absolutely any place in Thailand :D But it is nice to know that people are getting tested (according to you :D

oh dear. i dont log on for a couple of days and look what happens!

as a straight female, i love soi paradise. it beats the cackling and screeching women (and sometimes men) of bangla (yes, i am only referring to patong here as this is what the OP wanted to know about), there is a lot better eye candy for a woman, and its not much different from bangla in the way of getting a mans attention. the foreign men in bangla arent generally interested in a foreign woman, and the gay boys in paradise are...well...gay.

i take all my friends to bangla as i find it a much nicer place to go for a few drinks. and i get more kisses down there!

Inspired writing, Sir. :o:D:D

oh dear. i dont log on for a couple of days and look what happens!

as a straight female, i love soi paradise. it beats the cackling and screeching women (and sometimes men) of bangla (yes, i am only referring to patong here as this is what the OP wanted to know about), there is a lot better eye candy for a woman, and its not much different from bangla in the way of getting a mans attention. the foreign men in bangla arent generally interested in a foreign woman, and the gay boys in paradise are...well...gay.

i take all my friends to bangla as i find it a much nicer place to go for a few drinks. and i get more kisses down there!

:D one of our impromptu TV pissups ended up in Paradise ... (and as far as I know I was the only gay guy there :o

offensive comments have been deleted. Please keep it on topic.

gayness and pedophilia are not the same. i suggest you buy a dictionary.

I guess you've never heard of <LINK DELETED BY MODS>

They have the ACLU seal of approval! :o

They most certainly do not. That is untrue.

And to correct any misconceptions and to again set the record straight (yea, I know... str8) it was the gay community that was a driving force to go after <DELETED BY MODS>. Be fair.

One minor point to correct some assumptions about the prostitutes that work the Paradise strip, not all of the guys are gay. Many have girlfriends and do what they do because they have no education of job skills. Look at the geographic origins of the workers in Paradise, almost none of them come from Phuket. Most are from poor families in the north or deep south and the money goes to help support their families.

Of course not..

However soi paradise and under age male hookers most certainly do go together..

Its the only part of the obvious (farang targeting) sex industry here that its easy to see young workers. Its the only area I know of thats been busted lately, but of course as its Thai owned nothing really gets done !!

Of course not..

However soi paradise and under age male hookers most certainly do go together..

Its the only part of the obvious (farang targeting) sex industry here that its easy to see young workers. Its the only area I know of thats been busted lately, but of course as its Thai owned nothing really gets done !!

Granted ... I don't go there often ... but I do go! and I have not seen or been offered any 'under age male hookers' ...

As far as being Thai owned .. many of the places in Paradise are owned by farang

If Goldcup is genuinely interested in the gay scene in Patong - please post again with more info of what you are actually asking. I may be able to point you in the direction of a couple of prominent members of Patong's gay community. They are intelligent men so I just want to check what your motivation is first please Goldcup.

Is Patong Gay? As gay as a butcher's hook, Sir, and very fine people they are too,

even the one's with soi dogs under their arms.

Why, even my own Labrador, Buster, has been gay since his operation, and now only

looks at his own reflection and the fridge door... :o

Edited by billythehat