RT-PCR test with quick turnaround times?

cantdrive55

I'd also check the rules for that country again. It's the first time I've heard of such a short requirement for a PCR. In many places the results take 24 hours.

I'm heading to Vietnam next week and they require either a medically supervised ATK within 24 hours OR a PCR within 72 hours of your flight departure. 

https://phuketinternationalhospital.com/en/covid-19-pcr-testing/

I did it with Siriroj last year, looks like it's gone up now, I think it was 3000b for next day result, now 3500b.... !? Same day now 4900b ...

This includes an official certificate for flight, some others used to ask extra for this on top of the test price they advertise, check ...

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 3:40 PM, DFPhuket said:

I'd also check the rules for that country again. It's the first time I've heard of such a short requirement for a PCR. In many places the results take 24 hours.

I'm heading to Vietnam next week and they require either a medically supervised ATK within 24 hours OR a PCR within 72 hours of your flight departure. 

I read awhile ago that BKK airport has two clinics offering quick results and med cert, on the 1st floor near Gate 3 and between Gate 7-8. 

I've got a friend flying out who needs a similar test so .......... Are they still operating?