Anyone know a decent not expensive place in O-Smach?

EvetsKram

19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

O-Smach is in Cambodia, not Isaan.

But he mentioned the crossing he will be using to enter Cambodia that is certainly in Issan.

On 5/26/2022 at 4:08 PM, EvetsKram said:

I am planning on going to Cambodia soon, Chong Chom is the nearest crossing but I want to stay there a few nights and having great difficulty finding somewhere to stay. Can anyone help with contacts please

• Like 1

ASEAN )-Smack hotel. In town about 2 kilometer from border crossing point. About 500 baht ish per night. You can easily find it on google maps and see more pictures and reviews. Mind you....best to phone first since with Covid it might have closed down through lack of business.

o.jpg

o2.jpg

8 hours ago, Denim said:

ASEAN )-Smack hotel. In town about 2 kilometer from border crossing point. About 500 baht ish per night. You can easily find it on google maps and see more pictures and reviews. Mind you....best to phone first since with Covid it might have closed down through lack of business.

o.jpg

o2.jpg

Thank you very much! Just what I was after

8 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Just curious, why do you want to stay there (in that area)?

I need to dump my O extension so want to go to Cambodia just for a weekend get away, not as a tourist. That is the closest place to the border and only a few hours from home

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Why do you ask?

Because I believe there is very little of interest to most people there (other than the grave of Pol Pot) and was concerned that the OP may have the wrong idea of the place.

5 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Because I believe there is very little of interest to most people there (other than the grave of Pol Pot) and was concerned that the OP may have the wrong idea of the place.

It would have been far easier to have shared your knowledge and wisdom instead of posting a rather innocuous question.

• Haha 1