Promotional Leaflet Flyer Distribution Service Pattaya?

Gerry290

Hi

Does anyone know of, or can point me in the direction, of any company in Pattaya, that either gets PR Leaflets/Flyers distributed. I want to promote a self defence weekend workshop we are running in Pattaya in a few weeks in July.

I was thinking, is their anyone that either can drop leaflets to letter mail boxes in housing estates, or have students hand out leaflets at say shopping mall on saturdays in Pattaya area, if that explains what I am looking for.

Budget is very tight so I need a very reasonable priced low cost option.

If anyone has any ideas on leaflet PR distribution, please reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks

Gerry

Hi

Does anyone know of, or can point me in the direction, of any company in Pattaya, that either gets PR Leaflets/Flyers distributed. I want to promote a self defence weekend workshop we are running in Pattaya in a few weeks in July.

I was thinking, is their anyone that either can drop leaflets to letter mail boxes in housing estates, or have students hand out leaflets at say shopping mall on saturdays in Pattaya area, if that explains what I am looking for.

Budget is very tight so I need a very reasonable priced low cost option.

If anyone has any ideas on leaflet PR distribution, please reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks

Gerry

Pattaya People offer a service where you can put your leaflet inside their newspaper and have it go out that way, around 7000 copies i think go out?

Maybe try the job office on Pattaya Klang near Carrefour i think, they may be able to get someone to do it for you, or put a ad on the notice boards of friendship, carrefour etc

Pattaya People offer a service where you can put your leaflet inside their newspaper and have it go out that way, around 7000 copies i think go out?

Maybe try the job office on Pattaya Klang near Carrefour i think, they may be able to get someone to do it for you, or put a ad on the notice boards of friendship, carrefour etc

Great Thanks, I just booked some print adds in Pattaya People.

I think I will drop into that job office tomorrow, and see what the information is.

Cheers

gerry

Be sure to get someone professional to do the job, Ive seen the people who hand out those Carrefour/Big C promotion papers leaving 4 or 5 in each gate, giving about 100 to an apartment building which has 20 rooms, to leave on the office table, and seen many scattered on the road and in bins, like they just want to get rid of them so they can go home. Id suggest paying Pattaya people or Pattaya Mail to put one in each newspaper...

Be sure to get someone professional to do the job, Ive seen the people who hand out those Carrefour/Big C promotion papers leaving 4 or 5 in each gate, giving about 100 to an apartment building which has 20 rooms, to leave on the office table, and seen many scattered on the road and in bins, like they just want to get rid of them so they can go home. Id suggest paying Pattaya people or Pattaya Mail to put one in each newspaper...

Yes, I know those tricks, work for nightclub disco in dublin years back, we used to have to watch those pr leaflet people life a hawk, their usual trick was to hand a few out, one would stay out on the job, the others would dump their leaflets in the bin, head to the pub, and they rotate the one person, who covered everyones butts, used to be great fun catching them in the pub, of course we would not pay them for their dishonesty.

Depends when you want them out. But I have a magazine distributed throughout Pattaya and Jomtien. We chrarge 750 Baht/1000 for inserts.

PM me if you are interested.

Have done that for a business I used to run a couple of years ago by myself together with the staff.

I was driving the car, dropping the first staff at one street, then the next one in the next street and so on and then start collecting the first one to bring her to another village to start all over again...proved to be quite efficient and I had full control that everybody got the flyer! :o