Samut Prakan immigration office?

2 hours ago, proton said:

Wanted 90 day report slip which I did on line, never been asked for that doing an extension so did not have it.

Strictly speaking, maybe you should have. Mostly I don't bother to print out the 90-day receipt, I keep a screenshot on my phone, but it does say "Keep in Passport" even on the online receipts. I'm going for a re-entry permit as soon as I get some ink for my printer, and as well as the TM form I will knock off the last 90-day receipt just in case I encounter some jobsworth having a bad day as you seem to have done.

27 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Strictly speaking, maybe you should have. Mostly I don't bother to print out the 90-day receipt, I keep a screenshot on my phone, but it does say "Keep in Passport" even on the online receipts. I'm going for a re-entry permit as soon as I get some ink for my printer, and as well as the TM form I will knock off the last 90-day receipt just in case I encounter some jobsworth having a bad day as you seem to have done.

The last notification was void anyway as left the country before it was due, she dropped asking for it the end, I think they were glad to get rid of me. ???? They certainly don't like their own rules being pointed out in black and white.

• Like 1

Just did my 90 days at my local sub-immigration office and for the first time in 10 years i had to pose while he took a photo of me with his phone. I'm going for my extension in Trat on Monday, he said i want 2 durian when i come on home visit, told my missus who's answer was :1zgarz5:hah he'll be lucky. 

17 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Just did my 90 days at my local sub-immigration office and for the first time in 10 years i had to pose while he took a photo of me with his phone. I'm going for my extension in Trat on Monday, he said i want 2 durian when i come on home visit, told my missus who's answer was :1zgarz5:hah he'll be lucky. 

Samut Prakan need 5 passport copies and a TM30 shown if you go in for a 90 day, or do it by post, do it on line and of course you don't need those! Years ago you did not need anything other than the form and one guy just ripped the bottom off with a ruler, then it got computerised and takes 20x longer.

Edited by proton
  • Sad 1