Wild animals much more same sexy than most of us already knew

I reckon many or most of us already know about same sex penguin pairs, gay dolphins (dolphins are the best), bisexual bonobo orgies (so close to humans) and randy ramdy same sex rams.  But that just scratches the service. 

The very widespread prevalence of same sex behavior in the wild proves same sex behavior is biologically normal and natural. 

But with the homophobes, it's always something! If they can't say same sex sex isn't natural, then they just change their tune and say we shouldn't act like animals. (Can't win.)

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

I believe aids and monkypox both started in the animal community and spread to the human gay community, just a thought but is nature trying to tell us something?

No, but bigots are.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No, but bigots are.

thats not bigotry Jing ,just a fact . i didnt say i am against same sex relationships ,although i do not agree with marriage or adoption,as far as a persons sex life , up to them ,but get tired of gay flags,gay zebra crossings ,gay pride gay on and on and on ,

Just get on with your lives quietly ,

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

thats not bigotry Jing ,just a fact . i didnt say i am against same sex relationships ,although i do not agree with marriage or adoption,as far as a persons sex life , up to them ,but get tired of gay flags,gay zebra crossings ,gay pride gay on and on and on ,

Just get on with your lives quietly ,

Then if you're so tired of gay stuff maybe stop posting so often on gay related topics. Also if you don't like gay pride events don't attend them.

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Then if you're so tired of gay stuff maybe stop posting so often on gay related topics. Also if you don't like gay pride events don't attend them.

Posting often ,is this my second or third post ? since it started ,by the way i dont attend ,just tired of people going on how wonderful life is to be gay and all the stuff they keep trying to feed us ,when in reality its only a small part of society ,,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ivor bigun said:

when in reality its only a small part of society ,,

Yes & NO.  Percentage wise, yea, not the majority preference, out of the closet anyway.

Your friends and associate wise, you'd be very surprised how many ARE bisexual.

Best friend, grew up together, drinking buddy and I always knew he was bisexual, as never hid it from me.  More all gay now, later half, 30 yrs of his life, as chickies aren't worth the headache (his words).   When 'out', you'd be amazed how many more 'new' married & single friends he has now... ????

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 6:13 PM, KhunLA said:

Yes & NO.  Percentage wise, yea, not the majority preference, out of the closet anyway.

Your friends and associate wise, you'd be very surprised how many ARE bisexual.

Best friend, grew up together, drinking buddy and I always knew he was bisexual, as never hid it from me.  More all gay now, later half, 30 yrs of his life, as chickies aren't worth the headache (his words).   When 'out', you'd be amazed how many more 'new' married & single friends he has now... ????

Is sex just sex? 

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Is sex just sex? 

It can be anything the consenting adults, or teens, want it to be.  Hopefully, all on the same page.  I've had more than a few friends w/bennys.  Works out great actually.

I had, still have, if wanting, 2 'relationships', that were on/off for about 20 years each, back in USA.   Always there for each other, when not in a relationship.  Can't ask for better friends than that, as we'll do anything for each other.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of the rams. Were you aware that several years ago a study was started in in the US in Oregon rams to try to find the cause for their homosexuality? The study was not to prove that homosexuality might have a genetic base. It was to try to find a way to identify and then REMOVE those genetic markers and tendencies in sheep. The doctor tried to worm out of it, but I knew him and that was his motivation. About the monkey pox. Monkey pox was discovered in 1958. There have been several outbreaks since then. Some outbreaks happen when animals are shipped out of Africa, some have happened in people traveling, this time it was a few gay men who took it out of Africa. The outbreak is not limited to gay men in Africa. There is no message to take from it than “oops we did it again”. To equate the disease with gay men generally is ignorance. No not just ignorance, willful ignorance.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 12:29 PM, ivor bigun said:

I believe aids and monkypox both started in the animal community and spread to the human gay community, just a thought but is nature trying to tell us something?

You 'believe'.  What evidence do you have of this?

Yes it's being reported that monkeypox is spreading amongst the gay community, it also spreads amongst all of the community, well documented on current global news services. That doesn't mean it jumped from monkeys to gay men.

Next.