unbroken white lines on entry to service area on 7 motorway east bound

On the last few trips i have made from Bangkok to Rayong I have noticed they have put down unbroken white lines for the last kilometre or so of the approach to the service area, leaving broken white lines for the nearside lane,  indicating that you can not cross lanes into the inner lanes from the outer lanes, but can change lane form nearside to 2nd lane, there are also camera warning signs on the approach, I got stuck behind a line of slow moving trucks and had to cross the unbroken white line, does anyone know if they do in fact have cameras installed and are enforcing the Lines - https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@13.5486318,101.0011362,3a,75y,126.87h,102.36t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZU9e4Dtt3RCyLPviJTCD6A!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Edited by steve187

I would take these lines as "suggestions", and just do as Thais do... make your lane changes as needed, and maybe plan ahead, next time, to be in the optimal lanes ahead of time.

I only hear of police enforcing speed limits, with the cameras/radar, but that said, they ARE an inventive/crafty bunch! ????

• Like 1

Some of these have cameras which automatically issue tickets.... 

There is an exit from an expressway which has similar lines indicating once we have exited we can’t switch into the middle lane - Yet we need to go into the muddle lane to take a flyover otherwise get forced to turn left at the next junction, make a U-turn, then take a left turn to re-join the road we were forced to turn off (if not wanting to cross a white line). 

In short, the white line is in an extremely stupid location and crossing the white line is not unsafe. 

The result... We have a handful of automatically generated tickets for crossing the white line - we’ve always ignored them !!! 

Everyone should know crossing the solid line is generally illegal, and I'm glad they are starting to enforce the law.

Traffic has improved considerably with the line/camera in a few of the areas I drive regularly. 

The idea is often to keep people from blasting around everyone waiting in line, which I support. 

That someone gets "stuck" behind a slow moving truck is unfortunate, but given the length of the lines, how longdoes it really take to tough it out.