Please help. Towbar / hitch where to buy one ?

4 hours ago, warrima said:

http://www.upbeat.co.th/new/index.php

Tend to get quite a lot of hassle from the RTP if your pulling a trailer. I used to need one for work occasionally in the past. Guaranteed to be stopped at any road blocks.  

If you are going to use a trailer often on public roads try to get one with certification /DLT approval otherwise, yes you will get stopped many times as the police like to give you a fine for using an unregistered trailer BUT if you look around at the rubbish trailers on the road without certification ( take the rickety old wood ones that transport the ferry boats to and from the beach - then no action is ever taken for them !  I actually have a photo of the police boat being transported on an unregistered rickety trailer !!!    It's like one rule for you and none for them !! If you do buy from Upbeat or Respo make sure you put it on the order " with certification" .   

You can order trailers / towbars etc on Ali Express / Alibaba and some on Lazada !!

• Like 1

My friend used to tow his boat on a USA made trailer, all lights functioning correctly, stopped by cops on several times, he was told ''you need work permit'' ???? so in the end he used to get the guy from the marina to drive it. This was in Jomtian. I guess it would depend on your location on how the cops react. But hey do it.