Need Distributor For Car/electronic Equipment

Hi all

I am looking for marketing companies in Thailand that represent electronic global companies, like Jebsen&Jessen represents Casio, Iriver, Olympus etc...

I would need to find the list of all similar companies if possible, any clue where I can get that?

Thanks in advance

Max :o

ive been in the mobile electronics industry for close to 20 years....and i can tell you that the same rules dont apply for thailand.

there are no buy ins, like the ones zeuss charges, as a matter of fact zeuss came to thailand only to leave shortly after. they were charging a 100,000baht buy in per brand under their umbrella.

if you arent ready to give 100 day credit it is going to be hard to get retailers under your wing....the best thing to do would be to contact current importers and set your products up to be distributed under their portfolio.

if you have any questions feel free to ask...car audio shops here are crooks, be careful.

btw...im the 2004/2005 spl champ for thailand, and would be for abroad also if the events were a registered DB drag event....