French national passes away in Mondulkiri

geovalin

A French female teacher passed away from chronic illness in Mondulkiri. The incident was reported on the evening of July 1 in Putang Village, Romnea Commune, Sen Monorom City, Mondulkiri. According to the police, the French national was named Iris Alianche, 46 years old. She was an online teacher with passport number 20ED17815.

According to the police, after receiving the information about this case, the specialized force of the Technical and Scientific Office in cooperation with the Sen Monorom City Police Inspectorate and the medical team of Sen Monorom Referral Hospital, inspected the scene of the body. The authorities said that she passed away due to asthma.

french_copy_750x440.jpeg.a2fbdab13148830228d2d6face33142e.jpeg

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501105418/french-national-passes-away-in-mondulkiri/

9 minutes ago, geovalin said:

The authorities said that she passed away due to asthma.

Before Thailand, I never needed an inhaler.   Too many smokey seasons, IMO, has caused me to have one.   I understand, a cheap existence means it's OK to allow your lungs to inhale copious amounts of smoke all the time........ RIP young lady.