They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alex is doing us all a great service, is he not? Getting rid of all those mangey flea-ridden cats. Good job Alex! When you're finished with them, you'll need to start on the sewer rats. After you have eradicated all the rats, I have a special job for you...

Alex is doing us all a great service, is he not? Getting rid of all those mangey flea-ridden cats. Good job Alex! When you're finished with them, you'll need to start on the sewer rats. After you have eradicated all the rats, I have a special job for you...

what would that be ?

Oh and Kitty after carefully analysing the video I think the flying cats have been altered.

They seem to sort of use anti gravity devices deeply mounted in their backend.

I have carefully examined the dead corpses and could not find such device and that must be the reason why the Kitty's did not show such behaviour.

Any other ideas on why (the video clearly shows flying cats), the ones that I threw from my rooftop did not show any of that?

Yeah, white trash is a "Blott on the Landscape"....glaringly ... shows up too much in sun.

Coloured trash assimmilates, in the mix of faun and fauna.

No more white packaging to be trashed, all pretty colours please.

Make Thailand much more picturesque place.

Wot yas all thinx?

Well you have to agree with Pete, don't you? At least the coloured stuff mixes in. That's why the services have camouflage, isn't it. There's your solution. All plastic bags and other stuff that tends to get blown about - shouldn't they introduce a law that it has to be in a camouflage scheme roughly befitting the location? So that in Oz, it could be reds or greens. In some of the arab countries, it could be whites, greys or tans. In New Zealand, it could be in browns (to match the sheep droppings covering the countryside). This would also go nicely with Alex's 'bull'.

1543 posts - making a serious effort towards a double kilo. Congrats to the OP for a very successful thread. Was it Siegfried (Get Smart) who used to say, 'Very interesting; but stupid!'... or was it that Chinese detective character whose name just escapes me for the moment (Harry Who?)?

Well, maybe I'm on the wrong track entirely. I'll Google it... Ah, it was Art Johnson (the German soldier character in Rowan & Martin's 'Laugh In'). That's probably why I confused it with Siegfried from Get Smart.

So, we were talking about camouflage-coloured wrapping. Before that, we were talking about the war and before that, cats.

I'm out of ideas. Personally, I would like to talk about flea circuses but we have already dealt with that in another thread. What about telling us about hangi's Pete? I've heard a little about them but never been to one. What sort of tucker do they use? How does it taste - do they use any particular herbs or spices?

Well, maybe I'm on the wrong track entirely. I'll Google it... Ah, it was Art Johnson (the German soldier character in Rowan & Martin's 'Laugh In'). That's probably why I confused it with Siegfried from Get Smart.

So, we were talking about camouflage-coloured wrapping. Before that, we were talking about the war and before that, cats.

I'm out of ideas. Personally, I would like to talk about flea circuses but we have already dealt with that in another thread. What about telling us about hangi's Pete? I've heard a little about them but never been to one. What sort of tucker do they use? How does it taste - do they use any particular herbs or spices?

Can you please explain what they are?

I have no idea...........what hangi's are, that is.

Lot of ideas for this Fred but I fear a bit that the topics I would like to see questioned will most likely bring this Fred quickly to 3K post and more.

Is that OK?

But you first please......

Alex. (From Wiki)

Hāngi (pronounced [hɑːŋi]) is an ancient New Zealand Māori method of cooking food using super heated rocks buried in the ground in a pit oven. Modernised hangi methods are still used today and are often saved for special occasions due to the large amount of time and preparatory work involved.

I thought that Pete may have been to one (given that he lives there) and may tell us a bit about it. Are you still with us, Pete?

Thanks for the explanation Ping, I feel much wiser now...... :o

By the way I think LB just wanted a new puttie and dropped the old one in the pool.

I mean seriously, try to imagine yourself doing some puttie work near the pool.

How far would you stay away from the water?

Na na na

And then blaming the dog for it, waaaahaaaa.

And then here it comes: Do computers have the capability to bounce?

I not think so.... :D

Do you have pictures LB?