TAT to Seek Budget for Tourism Recovery

snoop1130

Here is an idea. Sack every single one of them, especially those that have made stupid and ridiculous predictions and were totally wrong. Bring a new, fresh team in who can see past their own nose and  see that Thailand has great potential but not the centre of the universe. The possibility of success would be much better that with the current clowns in charge.

22 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT ) has said it intends to request a budget of 1.03 billion baht from the government to assist the recovery of the country’s tourism industry.

????

Some how, tourists go to other world destinations without having to be bribed by campaigns and schemes....maybe because they aren't insulted first.

I lived in South and Central America and Mexico for many years.

Never once heard the word Gringo.

Never once had to pay more for anything than a local did. 

Never once was told if I wasn't happy with service or product, that I could leave.

Come to think of it, never been called gaijin in Japan, or had to pay....well, you get the point.

TAT (Tourist Assassination Tools). Maybe they can get the money from the coffers of the new Dual Pricing hotel scam. The coffers must be bone dry by now with all of the schemes and such they have put forward.  What I wouldn't give to be able to open up the books and audit them.