Cow Manure Hauling and Disposal in outside Ubon Ratchathani - Na Ya or Na Year district

Rob3016

Hello,

My girlfriend's family has begun raising cows, yet they have not cleaned and disposed of the cow manure for several months.  I am looking for a company that will provide several men to load the manure onto a truck and haul away the manure. Their home is in the Na year or Na Ya district of Ubon Ratchathani.

Thanks for any leads to help dispose of the cow manure.

Thanks,

Robert

Seriously , you can make money from manure. Gardeners buy it in gunny sacks to use as organic fertilizer. If you talk to people selling the stuff they might take it away for you for free. Who knows....might even be able to sell it.

• Like 1

I load up free kee all the time, from cows and elephants, and pile it in the back forty.

Black gold.

Amazes me most don't bag their poop and sell it. Makes me wonder where the bags at the garden shops that read, Cow Manure, come from....maybe the big farms?

Suggest you compost it; pile it high, keep it moist (it's rainy season, so...) and bag it in about 3-4 months (dried out).

You could make a $hitlo@d of money ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob3016 said:

, yet they have not cleaned and disposed of the cow manure for several months

Sounds like the cattle are knee deep in sh!t , not a good situation.

regards worgeordie

As I sure you are already aware the manure needs to removed regularly to reduce the risk of infections. Bovine mastitis will result in your milk being rejected.

Dry manure is valuable, wet manure not so. I currently pay 30 baht for filled 20 kg bags. However, I only pay 800 baht for a dumper truck load of wet slurry.

This time of year it will be almost impossible to dry it out.