Does anyone know wht bars in soi Green Mango closed today? Thank you

Hi, went there yesterday after midnight.

Green Mango club full but only half if not less of the surface it had 2 years ago. Maybe renovation?

And the fly space club (ex Sound) was totally empty but maybe 30 past midnight was too early?

Didnt see if the russian club and the pole dance bar are still opened.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, khman said:

Hi, went there yesterday after midnight.

Green Mango club full but only half if not less of the surface it had 2 years ago. Maybe renovation?

And the fly space club (ex Sound) was totally empty but maybe 30 past midnight was too early?

Didnt see if the russian club and the pole dance bar are still opened.

It was Lent day yesterday, no alcohol sales before midnight, so the places that have major business before midnight - like Henry Africa's Bar - remained closed.

There are still not enough foreigners for full opening of The Green Mango Club except when there are concerts, but be happy that the front part is crowded instead of a huge more than half-empty boring club.

Space Fly Club is brand new and with an so far unknown business plan, i.e. music stage. Perhaps their business is based on eating enough cannabis brownies sold by the entrance, so you can fly high enough up into space to enter Space Fly Club...????

However, I saw a larger group of young brownie-loving foreigners entering Space Fly Club last night, but later it was almost as empty as I'm used to see it; empty as in "empty" and "used to" means the last few weeks...????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1