Hi

For the first time I will be doing the TM30 myself at Changwattana.  We rent our condo.  Its currently in my name.  Is there any benefit for the rental to be in my partner's name, wrt no needing signed copies from the Condo owners?

Do I need to make an appointment at Changwattana for the TM30?

afaik I need the following

1. copy (not original) of the Condo owners ID card, signed.
  2. copy (not original) of the Lease Agreement 
  3. copy (not original) of the Condo owners House Document , signed
  4. TM 30 formed signed by whom?

anything else?   What happens if I lodge it a week after I come back?  Will there be a fine.

Thanks

There is no 'we' in regards to the TM30.

Why doesn't the owner of condo file the TM30 and give you screenshot.

Why are you attending immigration. 

If it's for extension then yes require the landlord to provide you with screenshot of TM30.

Edited by DrJack54

2 hours ago, Finlaco said:

@DrJack54 you dont need to reply to every posting on TV unless you have a relevant reply/experience.  Its obvious you haven't done a TM30 recently, in person @Changwattana, so move onto the next topic.  

There is no need to file a TM30 at CW in person.

Your landlord should do the TM30.

After that if you have any dealings with immigration then you can show screenshot of the TM30. 

Having said that the items you list in op is correct to attend CW and do it yourself. 

You will not be fined.

Put arrival date at condo day prior to going to immigration 

Edited by DrJack54

Are registered with immigration as living at that address. ie where is your visa based?

If you are, then you do not need  to register TM 30 reports for that address.

This change came in a couple of years ago.

You only need the TM30's when you stay in another province.

(Hopefully UbonJoe will update us all shortly on this one.)

44 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

You only need the TM30's when you stay in another province

If you have an address with immigration and stay in another province for a period and return to where you live in Thailand there is no need to file a TM30.

If you exit Thailand and reenter you only need to file a TM30 if you have a new visa or visa exempt entry.

Am I correct in stating, once you are changing address in Thailand permanently ie; moving to a new address in the same Province or going to live Permanently in a different Province a TM30 and a change of address form must be filed with the relevant immigration office. 

If you are returning to Thailand on the same valid Visa or Extension you left on, and returning to the same address you resided at, no TM30 is required to be filed, however this being said, on reporting your next 90 days, some officers sometimes asked to see your TM30; after seeing your entry stamp, and looking at your previous 90 days history. Of course you can show them a copy of the Law that it was not required to be filed, I reckon they would not look at you kindly.

In addition, if on entry you have to go to immigrant to renew your current extension, "BEFORE" your 90 days is due, you can be asked to produce a TM30 for the renewal. 

2 hours ago, node said:

If you are returning to Thailand on the same valid Visa or Extension you left on, and returning to the same address you resided at, no TM30 is required to be filed, however this being said, on reporting your next 90 days, some officers sometimes asked to see your TM30; after seeing your entry stamp, and looking at your previous 90 days history. Of course you can show them a copy of the Law that it was not required to be filed, I reckon they would not look at you kindly.

Yes that's correct. If they ask to see the TM30 receipt, just show it to them? Or do you throw it away when leaving Thailand? If you threw it away you might have to submit a new one.