No more K-bank online shopping card

For years I have had a K-bank online shopping card, now called online debit card, and use it frequently to make payments online to Aliexpress and others.

This month my card expired, so I went to the online banking to renew, as I have each time the card expired in the past, only to find a message that it currently can not be renewed.

So I gave them a call and asked how I'm gonna renew. The answer was can not, we are in the process to integrate it in the system.

And how long are you in that process? Since July 2021 Sir.

So in 1 year they can't manage to fix the system?

Of course the real story is that they have no intention to make it available, and they want you get a hard copy debit card, which of course involves a yearly fee.

Kasikorn is becoming a joke quickly in my opinion.

Only bank that doesn't have a special savings account, so unless you open a term deposit, interests are nearly 0.

Now they also remove the online debit card, which every other bank has.

Time to move on from Kasikorn I assume.

Rant over

Yeah, it must be terrible to get a fee of maybe 200 - 500 per year for a card. I pay for my cards in Ayudhya Bank, Bangkok Bank and SCB. Nothing strange with that. The best thing is that I have cards, and that I can use them when need.

• Like 1

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, it must be terrible to get a fee of maybe 200 - 500 per year for a card. I pay for my cards in Ayudhya Bank, Bangkok Bank and SCB. Nothing strange with that. The best thing is that I have cards, and that I can use them when need.

I don't need a hard copy of a debit card, as I will never use it, so why should I pay for it.

Every other bank in Thailand has FREE online debit cards, only Kasikorn not anymore.

So not only are they the only bank that doesn't pay a decent interest, they also want to charge fees for everything.

You can't see the picture on the wall?

• Haha 2