Country faces a ‘constitutional crisis’ says Move Forward Party MP in parliament over PM’s status

webfact

Sadly, like everything else in this country the fools in government cannot write a clear constitution that tells citizens, how long is the tenure of the PM.

They cannot seem to communicate anything with clarity and precision.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

Are these the same judges for whom the government built the controversial vacation homes on Doi Suthep?

I believe it was built for the Court of Appeals judges - still a conflict of interest as title was transferred directly to the Court of Appeals instead of the Thai Treasury (now title is with Treasury).

3 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

Are these the same judges for whom the government built the controversial vacation homes on Doi Suthep?

I believe it was built for the Court of Appeals judges - still a conflict of interest as title was transferred directly to the Court of Appeals instead of the Thai Treasury (now title is with Treasury).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Still leaving open the need for a solid discussion/reason as to why these people are entitled to expensive free land and house, all paid for by all Thais, rich, comfortable, poor and very poor.

Outrageous.