Madam Dear Resigns as MP, PPRP Member

snoop1130

1660639250_633519-tnamcot.jpg

BANGKOK, Aug 16 (TNA) – Watanya Bunnag resigned as a House representative and a member of the coalition-core Palang Pracharath Party to protest against other representatives and senators who dumped a list MP election amendment bill.

Miss Watanya aka Madam Dear said she met PPRP leader and Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwon this morning to inform him of her resignation decision.

She said that she had done her duties well and always attended parliamentary sessions but people complained that the sessions had collapsed for weeks.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-998872

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai News Agency 2022-08-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Excel said:

But she has got the looks so deserves some support.

Hey, if I was single I could give her lots of support, but alas if I tried now my willy would be feeding the ducks at a local park.....

• Haha 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Hey, if I was single I could give her lots of support, but alas if I tried now my willy would be feeding the ducks at a local park.....

Her husband might not be too  happy either ????

1 minute ago, Excel said:

Her husband might not be too  happy either ????

Damn, a double whammy, my missus would cut of the willy and her husband would find a barrel for me to go over the falls in.....sounds like I would be more than duck food.......better stay home...lol

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Damn, a double whammy, my missus would cut of the willy and her husband would find a barrel for me to go over the falls in.....sounds like I would be more than duck food.......better stay home...lol

Well perhaps your missus may decide her husband is for her, good looking by Thai male standards and CEO of SHINE, whatever that is ? Some boot cleaning outfit presumably.

The y should base the pay these jokers get on attendance and only pay them at the end of each session 

The only reason I see for party list is to feed the trough and return the money they were lent for the election 

Edited by kingstonkid

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

The y should base the pay these jokers get on attendance and only pay them at the end of each session 

The only reason I see for party list is to feed the trough and return the money they were lent for the election 

Well.....isn't that the prime intent and purpose for getting on board?

Shirley isn't extended public service for the betterment of the society, is it?