Jump to content

Kalasin,Roi Et or Maha sarakham


Sparktrader
 Share

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, puchooay said:

You ask so many questions.

 

Why not just grab the bull by the horns and come and find out yourself?

Questions give answers

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

You would have to define nightlife?

 

Quite a difference in Isaan from Pattaya, Bangers or Phuket

Small bars,  karaoke, bands, uni bars. Not looking for 500 bargirls. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All three are hubs of nightlife.

 

Joking aside, not the places to go for that purpose.

 

All three, though, have freelancers. Search for them on Twitter using the name of the city in Thai. For instance #รับงาน followed by the name of the town you're interested in. They mostly don't speak English.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone told me quite a few years back Kalasin had a few sneaky bars in one area I think from memory near the bus station. Thai bars but reports were pretty good. Anything could have changed with bars shutdown over covid bit someone may be able to come along and confirm

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2022 at 12:58 PM, malathione said:

All three are hubs of nightlife.

 

Joking aside, not the places to go for that purpose.

 

All three, though, have freelancers. Search for them on Twitter using the name of the city in Thai. For instance #รับงาน followed by the name of the town you're interested in. They mostly don't speak English.

But they all accept บาท so not a big issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2022 at 6:38 PM, Sparktrader said:

Small bars,  karaoke, bands, uni bars. Not looking for 500 bargirls. 

 

 

Mahasarakham has 2 universities so its the most likely to have uni bars. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2022 at 7:21 PM, KIngsofisaan said:

You would have to define nightlife?

 

Quite a difference in Isaan from Pattaya, Bangers or Phuket

Except Udon of course which is fxxnig awesome

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...