Khon Kaen Certificate of Residence

racyrick

How long does it take at Khon Kaen Immigration to get a certificate of residence for a driver's license renewal?

Also, does anybody know of a clinic near Mittraphap and Maliwan Road where I can get a health certificate as well?

Thank you

15 Mins and free

You need a request from DLT to provide a certificate of residence, so you need to apply for the license first.

I used a little clinic by the big comprehensive school on Lao na dee road, the 50B certificate was 100B, he put a stethoscope on my chest for 10 seconds and signed it.

19 hours ago, recom273 said:

15 Mins and free

You need a request from DLT to provide a certificate of residence, so you need to apply for the license first.

I used a little clinic by the big comprehensive school on Lao na dee road, the 50B certificate was 100B, he put a stethoscope on my chest for 10 seconds and signed it.

thanks, already went to DLT and also got my health certificate. One last question, did Immigration ask for a copy of the ID and/or Tabian Baan of the owner of the house? Did they ask for a lease? I was hoping all I need is my TM30. Thanks again.

55 minutes ago, racyrick said:

thanks, already went to DLT and also got my health certificate. One last question, did Immigration ask for a copy of the ID and/or Tabian Baan of the owner of the house? Did they ask for a lease? I was hoping all I need is my TM30. Thanks again.

Yes, they wanted a copy of the house book - I think I took my lease aswell the first time and needed to return home to print off a copy.