DC Moto gate control

mikejphuket

Hi, I have a DC Moto (Digicraft) electric driveway gate. I want to replace a small circuit board in the control box. The outfit that did the gates 10+ years ago is no longer around. I contacted PAT gate company and they want to sell me a new system. The Malaysian manufacturer isn't interested. I bought a different part about 3 years possibly from a place in Bangkok. I've been searching for 3 days without luck. Any helpful ideas will be appreciated. ????

Not sure what part you need but try lazada.

I had a German gate motor and the main board went and guys from a gate company said was 3000 bht to fix. It was around 7 year old and I said I can get a new motor for 4000 bht although Chinese made .

They stuck to price so I bought a new motor and had it installed and was fine for 4 weeks before it wouldn’t open one morning. Had people check it but couldn’t see what was wrong as it had electric and no sign of burn out anywhere, so I had call the original gate company. Guy came out and couldn’t see any problem but he changed main board at cost of 2800 bht ???????? and it worked. Few days later I seen same board on lazada for 900 bht !! Took him all of 10 mins to swap board over . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ronster said:

Not sure what part you need but try lazada.

I had a German gate motor and the main board went and guys from a gate company said was 3000 bht to fix. It was around 7 year old and I said I can get a new motor for 4000 bht although Chinese made .

They stuck to price so I bought a new motor and had it installed and was fine for 4 weeks before it wouldn’t open one morning. Had people check it but couldn’t see what was wrong as it had electric and no sign of burn out anywhere, so I had call the original gate company. Guy came out and couldn’t see any problem but he changed main board at cost of 2800 bht ???????? and it worked. Few days later I seen same board on lazada for 900 bht !! Took him all of 10 mins to swap board over . 

Thank You how do you search for a circuit board? I have only seen a Digicraft part # on it 

97f4fb311e41c65ef4da8d73a7cc3cdc.0.jpg

95a06dfbf206ab3fd4d1b1cac9b7414e.0.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikejphuket said:

Thank You how do you search for a circuit board? I have only seen a Digicraft part # on it 

Think it must have came up when I was looking for key fobs to clone motor I have one .

The name in photo says LPSECURITY. The description of the item is Sliding gate opener motor circuit board card controller PCB motherboard.

The store name is jifdgg71181. Hopefully you will get something from one of these bits of info. The store seems to sell obscure electric parts like motherboards etc ????????

48 minutes ago, ronster said:

Think it must have came up when I was looking for key fobs to clone motor I have one .

The name in photo says LPSECURITY. The description of the item is Sliding gate opener motor circuit board card controller PCB motherboard.

The store name is jifdgg71181. Hopefully you will get something from one of these bits of info. The store seems to sell obscure electric parts like motherboards etc ????????

Thank You ???? I just googled jifdgg71181 and didn't get anything. Please excuse my limited online ability ????

2 hours ago, mikejphuket said:

I see some water damage to the C.Board. I guess this could be driver circuit for the motor (forward/reverse). Easy to be repaired though, if this is the problem. 

1 hour ago, mikejphuket said:

Thank You ???? I just googled jifdgg71181 and didn't get anything. Please excuse my limited online ability ????

Check automatic gates on Lazada.  They've got many motherboards and entire motors for sale.  

Newer models for under 3500 baht that you can use your smart phone to open (also has fobs).  The repair guy charged me 500 baht a fob. 

Interesting subject.  I'll be needing a new one I suppose after 5 years or so.  

Good luck.

Screenshot_20220819-222625_Lazada.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-222755_Lazada.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Theory said:

I see some water damage to the C.Board. I guess this could be driver circuit for the motor (forward/reverse). Easy to be repaired though, if this is the problem. 

It's actually how the power from the standby battery gets to motor when mains power is out. All too common where I live ????