Kenwood Food Mixers In Bankok?

dsys

My grandmothers hand me down kenwood food mixer just died at the good old age of 27. Id like to replace it. I am in bangkok on monday, anybody seen them around - if so where?

thanks

Edited by dsys

Working ok now. Checked the bread makers. :o

Sorry when i said "no luck" I meant that they do not appear to stock kenwood mixers. I could get to the site earlier. I also checked out the bread makers, hmmm thats another one for the ever growing list then.

Might be too late to help, but have you tried bringing to the local electrical repair shop? You would be amazed at what they can repair, and it will cost pocket change. The motor might just need new brushes.

Kind of using this as an excuse to buy a new one. If I cant locate one in LOS I guess I'll have to go down that route. Until then shh don't tell the missus. :o

Go to the baking supply shop near Fuji Supermarket at the end of Sukhumvit soi 33/1 .

33/1 is not the one with the Novotel lotus in there but a small soi between 33 and 35 . At the end of the soi you have a baking suply shop and a baking school .

There is also a big shop selling all that kind of stuff on Yawarat road in China Town , right hand when you walk in direction of charoen krung road.

Flyer will try that on my next rip to BKK - found that emporium and paragon stock the mixers but the price tag of 40K upwards :o was a bit of a shock. That's three times the price of the UK, so passed on a purchase this time. May have to wait until my next trip to the UK :D .