"Being a young monk at the temple is tough - we needed Ya Ba to get through the day" - 3 defrocked

webfact

13 minutes ago, webfact said:

All three monks said in unison that the reason they took drugs was because out of nine monks at the temple they were the only ones young enough to do the back breaking work.

Its called work you lazy fart. Something we all have to do. And most of us with any brain and backbone do that without that chemical Sj!t. But he, they probably threat you always like a little prins that dont have to do anything and dont know anything about responsibility. Am i close?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Are there any real monks in Thailand?  Fags, booze, drugs, smartphones, none of this is compatible with Monkhood.

There are... but you won't see them in the news.  Wat Pah Nanachat in Udon Thani is a good example.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 2long said:

Backbreaking work! Sweeping leaves and cutting grass!

They walk barefooted around all day, super easy.

Even Bezos of Amazon or Musk of Telsa.....all they do is talk on their phone and tell people what to do, and make billions!!!

or presidents of CEO.....all they do is go to dumb meetings!!!

or people in commercials, or actors, they sit around and make millions!!!

Send them all to North Korea and make them do real work!!!!

Not condoning the use of Yabba but;    Well I must admit they are a lazy bunch of beggars in general, they don't, won't even cook their own food. I was attending to my mates funeral, it was left to my missus and friends to sweep out the 'hall' in preparation, and other helpers to get everything ready for the ceremony, while we all waited for them to finish breakfast, all they did was amble over, sit and chant, while others handed them all items needed, any menial work is way beneath them, all cremation duties carried out by others. 

• Like 2

Typical. Many Thai dudes don't want to work. Stupid, lazy, angry...think everything is owed them and want everything for free. Drink and drugs is all they're good at. GFs younger brother is a worthless piece of ????. Dangerous when drunk and has struck both her and their mother in the past 'cuz they wouldn't give him money. Only a matter of time before this jerkoff really hurts someone...or worse. Best avoided at all times.