Quietest Month?

actiondell4

Yes im sure this question has been asked before,but what would you vote the quietest month be in Pattaya?

Remember only in Pattaya,and what i mean by quiet is the less tourists,less business .

What month would you rate the absolute low season?

I did say June,however a friend said this is when Europeans take their holidays.

I then thought July,but this is when school teachers and students take their holidays.

Obviously we can rule out December,January ,november,february maybe out?

What would your vote be? May? June? July? August? September?

Yes im sure this question has been asked before,but what would you vote the quietest month be in Pattaya?

Remember only in Pattaya,and what i mean by quiet is the less tourists,less business .

I did say June,however a friend said this is when Europeans take their holidays.

I then thought July,but this is when school teachers and students take their holidays.

My guess would be June. I didn't think Europeans would visit here so much in June because it's summer in Europe.

My guess would be June. I didn't think Europeans would visit here so much in June because it's summer in Europe.

I agree JUNE, what a pity that it is over soon :o

June / July

With a year round constant number of baht buses around and local Thais and judging by the streets I don't really notice much difference from season to season.

Edited by tropo

For "westerners"...definitely this current month has been the quietest that I've ever known. They are a bit of a rarity this month because when they are here they can be seen.

But, visitors from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan etc. are here in abundance BUT you seldom see them on the streets of Pattaya. There is a massage complex/entertainment centre for these particular visitors behind the Lee Garden Hotel (near to Bangok Hospital Pattaya) and the car park teems with tour buses for these visitors. I counted 37 large tour buses in the car park the other night.

Goodness knows where they all stay though as the local hotels seem to have lots of vacancies.

Well,I think you are all saying June,because your seeing it now.

BUT,I beg to differ,and i bet August is the slowest month ,less tourists in Pattaya!!!!!

Who agrees August is always the slowest month.This is for a $50 bet i had with a friend,pity he picked June.What about July? No ones picked that.

I still stick with August.

June is definitely the slowest month of all, especially this year. Driving thru 2nd road you see all empty beer bars with lots of ladies but none or very few costumers. Even at Lucifer Disco you can walk around now without having to push people.

Still… yesterday I was first at Mantra which was totally packed with people and then we went to Slim Pattaya where we couldn’t even get a seat. So not all are suffering. This is actually interesting because the Asian elite places are still pretty busy. They got a huge disco here on Naklua which is often packed with Koreans and we get loads and loads of Chinese people in busses coming and going also.

Even the Japanese Karaoke bar seems to be full. Well I wouldn’t know for sure cause “NO FARANG ALLOWED!” :o Actually no Thai allowed also. Can you imagine that? Not being allowed inside a bar in your own country?

Anyway I get a bit offended when rejected with such reasons “You cannooot - Japanese Only Sir!”.

There were +20 cute girls sitting outside so I asked some of them why it was Japanese only.

Thai Lady like Japan man!”…

Ehh why??...

Cause of 3-3-3” …

Ehh what is 3-3-3?....

3 centimet – 3 minut – 3.000 bath”….

Hahahahah that one was so funny!! :D:D:D Perhaps they should make a bar for Farang only… “20-20-20” 20 centimeters – 20 minutes – 20 bath :D

Cause of 3-3-3” …

Ehh what is 3-3-3?....

3 centimet – 3 minut – 3.000 bath”….

Hahahahah that one was so funny!! :o:D:D Perhaps they should make a bar for Farang only… “20-20-20” 20 centimeters – 20 minutes – 20 bath :D

That is a good one I have to admit :D

June is definitely the slowest month of all, especially this year. Driving thru 2nd road you see all empty beer bars with lots of ladies but none or very few costumers. Even at Lucifer Disco you can walk around now without having to push people.

Still… yesterday I was first at Mantra which was totally packed with people and then we went to Slim Pattaya where we couldn't even get a seat. So not all are suffering. This is actually interesting because the Asian elite places are still pretty busy. They got a huge disco here on Naklua which is often packed with Koreans and we get loads and loads of Chinese people in busses coming and going also.

Even the Japanese Karaoke bar seems to be full. Well I wouldn't know for sure cause "NO FARANG ALLOWED!" :o Actually no Thai allowed also. Can you imagine that? Not being allowed inside a bar in your own country?

Anyway I get a bit offended when rejected with such reasons "You cannooot - Japanese Only Sir!".

There were +20 cute girls sitting outside so I asked some of them why it was Japanese only.

"Thai Lady like Japan man!"…

Ehh why??...

"Cause of 3-3-3" …

Ehh what is 3-3-3?....

"3 centimet – 3 minut – 3.000 bath"….

Hahahahah that one was so funny!! :D:D:D Perhaps they should make a bar for Farang only… "20-20-20" 20 centimeters – 20 minutes – 20 bath :D

hey don, you get around !, and thanks for patronising so many establishments and keeping the economy flowing in this quiet month :bah: Edited by mikethevigoman