Taxi

Four adults maximum. If you have luggage I would say two. Often the boot is filled with the LPG tank so that's some of your luggage space gone in which case you would have to use the front seat - although most of the time they are the only ones with seatbelts.

If you use the taxi queue on the ground floor, and are prepared to wait a bit, they will ask you to stand aside until the next "station wagon" taxi arrives. Then you could still have four adults and (not an excesive amount of) luggage in the back of the taxi.

Also, I think the official AOT "taxi" counters on the arrival level offer minivans which would accommodate more than four passengers, but I don't know the price.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi...Every one...

Me and my family had nice ten days holidays in Bangkok and Pattya.We never had any problem with Taxi either in the Airport or out side in the city.As suggested my Forum member I requested for Big taxi and after waiting for a while I got it.

While coming back to Air port Luggage has almost doubled, Still Station wagon type Taxi could transport all..

Nice Country & Nice people.

Thank u.....

Hi...Every one...

Me and my family had nice ten days holidays in Bangkok and Pattya.We never had any problem with Taxi either in the Airport or out side in the city.As suggested my Forum member I requested for Big taxi and after waiting for a while I got it.

While coming back to Air port Luggage has almost doubled, Still Station wagon type Taxi could transport all..

Nice Country & Nice people.

Thank u.....

'A satisfied customer. We should have him stuffed'.

Basil Fawlty