Big Shoes?

Hi

I am a 6ft tall foreign woman currently working in Thailand. I have UK size 7/8 (european 40/42) feet (boats!) and i have found it near impossible to buy shoes (other than flip flops!)

I desperately need some new shoes for work (ie formal shoes.) Does anyone know of anywhere that caters for larger sized womens shoes??

thank u :o

Admittedly I don't buy women's shoes but my general experience has been that larger sizes are found up north for some odd reason. I have size 13 feet and never had a problem getting shoes in Chiang Mai. Phuket, Bangkok, etc, no luck.

Try having a look at Central World, they're several shoe shops that should have those sizes. Charles & Keith is one of my favs, they have some larger sizes as well. If that doesn't work out, try going to Ballet, across the street from Central World, I think it's on the 1st floor of Naraipan building. They do custom made shoes that aren't too expensive and they're comfortable too. (from past experience) Good luck!

There's a shop on the first floor of the CMC Tower (main building) at All Seasons Place on Wireless (same compound as Conrad Hotel) that has smart casual shoes of that size. I got 41s there the other day. I also got a nice pair of sandals and crocs in the sports shoe section of Robinson at Rachada. Central also has larger sizes in particular brands at most branches. I've also bought Ferragamos and Echo brand shoes in Bangkok. You just need to look around.

I have the same probs!!!! I had some lovely leather pumps made in an Indian tailors near Khao San Road , two pairs, lovely!!!!! They measure your feet and the shoes are ready in a day or so

Seonai, could you give me directions...Thanks. :o

HI Meme!!!! Well this was some years back...... if you come out of Khao San Road at the end with the Police Station and look at the temple across the road I think it was on the left at the small entrance road to the temple. They do clothes too. It really was professional, I was working for UNICEF at the time and got into trouble for wearing sandals!!!!!

The other option is to look for the shops where the lady boys buy their shoes!!!!!!!

xx Seonai

Charles & Keith is one of my favs, they have some larger sizes as well.

yep yep :D

ask a katoy where they go ,they'll know, :o

Do you mean your mother?

Interesting indeed.

Ps. If you have nothing to contribute, just please shut the f-ck up.

I am a post-transwoman. So what? Oh yes, my feet is big enough to kick your face.But they are not big enough to insert into your @rseh0le :D

Edited by BambinA

Do you mean your mother?

Interesting indeed.

I am a post-transwoman. So what? Oh yes, my feet is big enough to kick your face.But they are not big enough to insert into your @rseh0le :D

Yo Bambi do not take it so personal OK.

Just a women here asking where they can find size to fit Europe lady size, Yes up tp 45.

All other s that make comments on Katoy , just ignore, na.

I have same problem when my friend coming over, Big /tall girl and ask me for place to shop. I really do not know.

So asking for a LB place is not an insult, ok?

Take care na,

Alie

Do you mean your mother?

Interesting indeed.

Nasty, nasty reply, "do you mean your mother?"

Keep it real and to the point freak, the question the OP asked was vey simple,

bugger off if you have no idea on how to solve her problem :D

Nasty, nasty reply, "do you mean your mother?"

Keep it real and to the point freak, the question the OP asked was vey simple,

bugger off if you have no idea on how to solve her problem :o

Do not pretend to be as Mr. "You think you know it all " (You don't know me)

I have never ever complain the OP!! I told/posted to her already "Charles & Keith " has plenty style of big sized shoes.

Fantastic, great advice from you! I might have a question soon, like who's the biggest freak on this subject! :o

Hmm "yep -Yep" = agree

If you want to be a popular person in TV, needless to bash me with no reason( you can beat me anytime BUT Try to contribute any useful idea for people in TV. It is the HINT)

PS.Thank you LaReina for understanding :D xoxo

Edited by BambinA

HI Meme!!!! Well this was some years back...... if you come out of Khao San Road at the end with the Police Station and look at the temple across the road I think it was on the left at the small entrance road to the temple. They do clothes too. It really was professional, I was working for UNICEF at the time and got into trouble for wearing sandals!!!!!

The other option is to look for the shops where the lady boys buy their shoes!!!!!!!

xx Seonai

Thanks Seonai :o

I just have these really hot pointed flats that I would like to copy in every colour!!!

CheersXX

You could try Clarks at Central World. At the moment they have a table with shoes that are BIG SIZES for 1000baht.... I think it's on the same level as NEXT, a few stores to the right of it (either that or in the same place but a floor below!)