Man arrested after he allegedly shot 3 students to death in Krabi

snoop1130

Thai-PBS-World-logo-2022-09-06T145218.072.png

Three high-school students were shot dead in the Khao Phanom District of Thailand’s southern province of Krabi last night after the motorcycle on which they were travelling was involved in a collision with a private car.

Police subsequently arrested the suspect at a roadside car tire shop in Thung Yai district this morning (Tuesday).

According to the Khao Phanom District police, the three high school students, all aged 18, left home to spend the night at another’s place after midnight.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/man-arrested-after-he-allegedly-shot-3-students-to-death-after-road-accident-in-krabi/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-09-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Sad 4

48 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

What the F is happening in this country ??

Covid took a lot of the county's money away, leaving a lot of people living in miserable poverty, while the extra money for subsidies that kept things cheap has gone.  Mix that with the change that happened a few years ago and...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The linked article says he killed three but only fired two shots. Typical Thai reporting, or did he kill two with one bullet? The latter would be unusual, the former less so.

He used a shotgun, so it's possible he hit two of the kids with one round. Very sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like he was high on

YaBa or ICE.  It mentions that people were hired to kill him. 

This is the reason for intentionally ramming the motorcycle then shooting all teens methodically as they lay injured on the ground.

Paranoid and delusions.

"Teerasak said that he did not know the three teenagers he killed.

He said that he only knew that someone had been hired to kill him."

[Thailand News App] The Phuket News: Three teens slain in Krabi, man arrested

https://www.thephuketnews.com/three-teens-slain-in-krabi-man-arrested-85481.php

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

What the F is happening in this country ??

Drugs, depression and, desperation...

it happens when an inept government has nothing to offer the populous  the opportunities of a better life.

Social breakdown leading to meltdown.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The linked article says he killed three but only fired two shots. Typical Thai reporting, or did he kill two with one bullet? The latter would be unusual, the former less so.

He used a shotgun which uses a shell cartridge with each containing multiple smaller lead shot..

Shotguns do not use bullets.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

JFK magic bullet, but it could have passed through one and into the other...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

This man deserves a death sentence, or at least life. He'll get neither of course.

I totally agree and maybe he will (back in August 2020 in Lop Buri))

A school director, who killed 3 people, including a young boy, .................. was sentenced to death by the Criminal Court on Wednesday.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/school-director-who-killed-three-people-during-gold-shop-robbery-sentenced-to-death-by-thai-court/

7 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

He used a shotgun 

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

JFK magic bullet, but it could have passed through one and into the other...

Read the article, he used a shotgun which will have we a large quantity of pellets 

Edited by flexomike

Just now, flexomike said:

Read the article, he used as shotgun which will have we a large quantity of pellets 

Thanks. I have no knowledge whatsoever about guns, except that their only purpose is to kill. I've never had the need of one and have never even seen one. A shotgun, looking at images, is what I would have called a rifle. Certainly useful for carrying around with you in case anyone hits your car, I suppose.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Drugs, depression and, desperation...

it happens when an inept government has nothing to offer the populous  the opportunities of a better life.

Social breakdown leading to meltdown.

My brother-in-law, habitual Yaba and Ice user has told his sister that he's constantly paranoid and thinks people are always talking and laughing at him.  

There not.

He has recently been arrested for carrying a gun.  His mother bailed him out once again and is doting over him like he's 3 years old, he's 49.

It's really causing stress in our family.  I absolutely hate the guy.

There's never any consequences for constantly abusing drugs especially heavy duty <deleted> like Yaba and Ice.

Nightmare family. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, flexomike said:

Read the article, he used a shotgun which will have we a large quantity of pellets 

No feces Sherlock......have you ever read sarcasm before, I read the article and therefore did not quote it like you have so superficially done to be like the grammar police.

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

No feces Sherlock......have you ever read sarcasm before, I read the article and therefore did not quote it like you have so superficially done to be like the grammar police.

Oh, sorry I offended you,

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

He used a shotgun which uses a shell cartridge with each containing multiple smaller lead shot..

Shotguns do not use bullets.

True, but we experimented with solid lead ball and powder to suit in a cartridge case, devastating....????

Sorry, off-topic....:stoner:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, transam said:

True, but we experimented with solid lead ball and powder to suit in a cartridge case, devastating....????

Sorry, off-topic....:stoner:

There is such a "slug" called a "Brenneke" or similar.

A single lead projectile mostly used for heavy game such as Boar hunting.

• Like 1