Covid Certificate of Vaccination for international travel, in Pattaya?

L0St

Struggling to reset the password on the Mor Prom app, which I haven't used this year.

I have the thai paper version/QR code, but need a Covid-19 Certificate of Vaccination for international traveler (yellow book).

Is there a local Pattaya version of the thaitravelclinic.com (Bangkok) to arrange a pick up appointment for 50b?

There is probably a topic on this already but I failed to find it, so any advice would be appreciated.

Community Medical Center at Naklua market. Suggest you go about 10am--should have within 20 minutes. Efficient with english also.

NOTE!!! Must take your passport and copy of your paper vaccination that was goven to you at vaccination time by the hospital/vaccination center.

Edited by couchpotato
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Community Medical Center at Naklua market. Suggest you go about 10am--should have within 20 minutes. Efficient with english also.

NOTE!!! Must take your passport and copy of your paper vaccination that was goven to you at vaccination time by the hospital/vaccination center.

One update...It is the Fish market near the sea and park, not the normal market in the middle of town.

Just back from the Community Medical Center at Lan Po seafood market in Naklua. Turned up just before 3PM Saturday, closed Sunday, and there was no queue. Two thai females walked in after me and they were in and out even quicker than me, which was no more than ten minutes.

Last time I went to the Lan Po seafood market the Medical Center didn't exist and I still have fond memories of the little park there, back when there was more grass and less concrete.