Waiver Issues. Help/Advice Needed.

Hello all

I need some help / clarification: 

I'm now coming towards the end of my second waiver.. My school are processing my papers for my visa/waiver renewal at the end of October.  They are now asking me to submit papers / documentation for a university qualification i finished earlier this year. 

I don't have some of the documentation and i'm having to ask the university to send it.  It has to be sent/unopened by post. I don't have much time left.

As far as i'm aware i didn't need to submit further documentation until i'm nearing the end of my fourth waiver/applying for a teachers licence.

Please can anyone verify which is correct.

Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Based on what you have said, it would be my opinion that the school wants to apply for your 5 year teaching licence, not for another waiver.

In the event you can not get your documentation for the 5 yr. license to Khrusapa on time, I think the school could get a 3rd waiver for you.

Edited by allane
x

1 hour ago, allane said:

Based on what you have said, it would be my opinion that the school wants to apply for your 5 year teaching licence, not for another waiver.

In the event you can not get your documentation for the 5 yr. license to Khrusapa on time, I think the school could get a 3rd waiver for you.

There was talk, has been talk, of Khurusapa wanting unopened documentation from universities for a waiver. It was in response to people using fake documents.