Looking for a 'real' Arborist in Thailand, Pathum Thani/Bangkok Area

AgMech Cowboy

Hello Fellow Forum Members,

I live in a subdivision (aka village/Mooban) whose idea of practicing the art an arborist is to push a scaffold as close as possible or a ladder to the tree, then start whacking away until they clear most of the branches from the top of the trunk 10-15' above the ground. (I cannot believe my tree between my yard and the road actually survived last year. And no it's not in the walkway. It's a designated shrub and tree area). 

My tree has recovered and looking good, but needs a good trim, plus I've a couple of trees inside the yard that need to be trimmed.  (I call it my tree because the original tree planted by the Mooban died during the 2011 flood. They never replaced it, so I did with a better quality tree in 2015).

Does anyone here know of an Arbor service or individual who I could contact about the work?  Thank You.

Looking for a 'real' anything here takes years and is rarely successful. Whether it be electrician / plumber / arborist, it's all a gamble.

I have found the following questions useful when trying to find an electrician :

Will you using  3 core twin and earth cable ?     ANSWER   YES

Will you be running that to an RCD   ?                 ANSWER   YES

Is the trip rated at the correct current   ?             ANSWER   YES

Are you an airline pilot   ?                                       ANSWER   YES

Be extra vigilant when seeking a 'real' lady friend.

Sorry can't help you with your request.  Sounds like your gardener did a reasonable job compared to mine.

• Haha 1