Big C Extras meat department grill.....Is this working anymore?

redwood1

I have been to Big C Extra I think 3 times in the last few months and the gill there always says out of order...

I mean come on if they cant fix it in 2 months, I don't really think they want a grill anymore.....

I guess its about par for the new lousy, overpriced, unpopular Big C extra meat department.....

In the old days that meat department was quite busy, when the prices were reasonable..... I had many a good steak cooked on their grill......Now I have just about given-up on buying beef at Big C...

24 minutes ago, bang saen guy said:

How many Big C Extras are in Pattaya. This is the Pattaya section.

From my experience the prices don't seem to be out of whack,  II compared the prices to Makro,  Lotus,  Pattaya Yai seem to be on par with the increased of late.

When it comes to the grill I noticed it also it was booming during Covid,  the last year or so at the entrance to the left table there were pre-grill package like pork chop,  etc since June into July forward it has been reduced to near zero. 

The grilling was to rid soon to expire meat item? 

I also shop at Top Khao Noi,  use to have a table full of pre- made package items not very little. 

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Hopefully not. Killing and eating animals is disgusting.

Only you and the sheep.

Most of humans are omnivores. Omnivores generally occupy the third trophic level alongside meat-eating carnivores.  Examples of omnivores include bears, birds, dogs, raccoons, foxes, certain insects, and even humans. 

There are also a bunch of Carnivores within the human race. Other carnivores include wolves, mountain lions (African, too), hawks and even snakes.  There is nothing disgusting about killing and eating animals (unless your human eating a dead human).

(WOW!! Way off topic. Apologies...)

Edited by AgMech Cowboy
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang have a wonderful display of fresh meats, I have neve never seen anyone buy anything no matter what time of day ?

I agree the meat looks great but the prices sure don't look great......I think the ground beef is around 600 baht a kilo...And the steaks are $$$$........

Edited by redwood1