Haval H6 PHEV

Gweiloman

Pre-orders opened on September 17, price to be released on October 7.

First 300 pre-orders or actual orders (not sure which) qualify for a 48 month interest free finance loan. I intend to drive into Malaysia as well. Does anyone know if finance companies allow this? As collateral, I would be willing to deposit the loan amount with said finance company as a FD.

This car looks to be a winner, except to haters of Chinese made cars. EV only range of 150 km or so. Lots of safety assists. Plenty of space for passengers and cargo. Panoramic sunroof. DC fast charging up to 48kwh.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, CJlives said:

1,699,000 baht. 

Question for experts. If only use battery always, what happen to petrol? Go bad? Have to also use petrol for driving?

There is no simple answer, but as a rule of thumb, if you fill up your tank twice a year, you should be fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CJlives said:

Naval gives 2000baht voucher for petrol and free service for 5 years so I think very good 

I was given a card to "Greenlots" charging points, now taken over by Shell.  It was free, but I did not use it before and not sure about now.  I had the wall charger installed at my condo and was paying about 1,100 Baht/month.  The electric rates went up a couple months ago and now it costs about 1,600 Baht per month.  I probably average about 1,000 km per month.