Canadian Passport Photo And Stamp

Time to renew my pasport and photo.

I'm looking for a photo shop in Chonburi or Pattaya who has the appropriate rubber stamp for the photo, showing his company name, address and date of photo.

I want it done here before heading out to the embassy as it's only open 3 hours and getting the pictures done there wasted time last year, counter closed, so we had to go back again the next morning.

It's only open for 3 hours? :D :D

You Canadians should pay more taxes so that your Embassy can stay open longer like the American Embassy. :o

and if paid even more taxes on top of that... then you could simply insert extra passport pages like the American Embassy does, instead of having to get a whole new passport.

They receive documents from 9 to 11:45 am.m. Pm is open for interviews only.

The non-availability of blank pages and renewal every 5 years or when full, has apparently helped in eliminating scams. Sort of works the same for U.K.

UK passports last 10 years, thank goodness.

PS Why are you renewing your passport, when according to your OP you did it last year as well??

The non-availability of blank pages and renewal every 5 years or when full, has apparently helped in eliminating scams. Sort of works the same for U.K.

It's a good thing that both the UK and Canadian passports are super cheap then... so it makes it easy for their citizens to get a new one just because they've used up the pages.

They receive documents from 9 to 11:45 am.m. Pm is open for interviews only.

UK passports last 10 years, thank goodness.

PS Why are you renewing your passport, when according to your OP you did it last year as well??

Oops, that should have read "last time" (4 years ago), not last year.

• 2 weeks later...

update.

Filled in required documents, dropped them at the counter while we went to a photoshop nearby ( wasn't like that last time, you had to have photos ready), came back around 11:15, closes at 11: 45. This one was a breeze compared to the last renewal. :o

One hour photo?

If your in a squeeze for time as I was, beware of the shop nearby on Silom. An old man opens at 8 but only turns his equipment on when the first customer walks in and it apparently needs to warm up, 9am in my case. Get there as early as you can.