Renewing a Teaching License after 5 years.

Although the KSP website has not been updated to say this, the process of renewing a Thai Teachers License is now entirely online.  So I gathered all of the required documents as detailed here:

http://site.ksp.or.th/about.php?site=englishsite&SiteMenuID=4617

Then I scanned all of the documents required and saved them as PDF files smaller than 2MB (except for the picture that was saved as a JPEG), filled out the online version of form KS02 and then hit the submit button.  Now, even if you choose the English option, the directions are almost always in Thai.  Since my Thai reading skills are limited to street signs and menus, I had a woman from the office sit with me while I entered the information.  If you don't have a translator handy, the green buttons are always the ones to press.

Unfortunately, after I filled out the form and uploaded the scanned documents the website still responded with an error message!  The error message did not say what the problem was and I went over the form several times looking for blank spots or errors, but couldn't see anything wrong.  I suggested that the woman from the office give them a call, but she just gave me a 'deer in the headlights' look, so I didn't press the matter.

So, any suggestions?  We were using Chrome, might it work better with Firefox or Edge?  Has anyone done this successfully?

Edited by Callmeishmael