AirAsia Thailand - Website with domestic flight schedules and booking facility?

scorecard

Just been searching for the direct AirAsia Thailand website with flight schedules (Chiang Mai to Bangkok and return), costs and can book flights.

I start with what seems to be AirAsia Thailand but then I get redirected to numerous other websites (incl. other travel compnies and other domestic airlines) but not the site I want, as above. 

I specifically want to use AirAsia for several passengers because I have a large credit with them.

What am I doing wrong? 

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Go to the Air Asia website , you are going to the wrong website

To be honest, if one types Air Asia into a blind Google search, the top-half of the response have many links to other, non-AirAsia sites. Agreed that most of them are flagged as "Ad" for advertisement but if someone isn't too browser savvy, they can click on any one of these and waste their time.

AirAsia is a low-cost carrier and that ethos appears to include their attitude to SEO.

16 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

To be honest, if one types Air Asia into a blind Google search, the top-half of the response have many links to other, non-AirAsia sites. Agreed that most of them are flagged as "Ad" for advertisement but if someone isn't too browser savvy, they can click on any one of these and waste their time.

AirAsia is a low-cost carrier and that ethos appears to include their attitude to SEO.

When you go to websites like Skyscanner and try to book on a Airasia flight , they sometimes redirect you to a travel agent .

Putting air Asia into a Google search and Airasia comes up first on the list and just make sure the websites address says airasia