I wanna book a bungalow here in this location, is it good ?

19 minutes ago, parafareno said:

also is it raining whole day in Samui now? you cant go to beach?

Hot during the day and cool at night. No rain at the moment (and for the last week). Light showers forecast for the weekend with heavier rain on Saturday. Mostly OK next week with some showers in some areas. (According to windguru.)

35 minutes ago, parafareno said:

so north is not good location? Where is the best location for tourists? Not too crowded beaches...etc

Most stay in Chaweng (E) or Bophut (NE) as tourists.  Maenam (N) and Lamai (SE) have a more local or long-term stay vibe to them.  Granted, the island is still recovering from the last few years of basically being shutdown, so many businesses are still closed or slowly reopening in some areas.  Temper your expectations and you'll be fine anywhere you end up, although I might suggest visiting the areas in person and seeing what you like best before you rent.

There is plenty to choose from as the recovery is still underway.

• Like 1

Eastern part of the Maenam Bay, not that many shopping facilities and restaurant as there are in the center part; a fairly quiet area, if that's what you are looking for.

If me, I would look for something in the center section of the bay or in the western part.

The weather during the 2-3 month monsoon season is very changing, you can have weeks of calm sunny weather, and you can have a couple of weeks with storm, and so heavy rain that many places get flooded, or you can have just gray sky and not too calm sea; during the monsoon season you'll not get bored by reason of the weather, it changes a lot...????

• Like 1

• 1 month later...