Cigarettes taste changes? (L&M 7.1mm green)

villageidiotY2K

Hi folks, recently i've noticed some weird strange taste with L&M green 7.1mm.

Sort of strong taste of poison...

Does anyone notice this, have they changed the formula?

I buy from 7-11's so assuming not fake and I dont have covid.

Its like a russian roulette, and if i get this <deleted> taste, i throw the whole pack away and buy a new one hoping taste isnt crappy.

Its made in the Phillipinnes, so Im assuming no quality control 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PaulDee said:

One more reason to quit smoking ☠️

Good on ya mate. Im hoping to quit as well. Today I bought a camel green 70 baht, made by Jt International in the Philippines. But tastes <deleted>es similar to lm green. 

Any reco, cause when I have me coffee or beer I need some sticks. I can't seem to find substitute for now. 

I will tell you the way the Thai cig brands work, and I bet this applies to L&M....

The flavor can vary a lot because of the shippents of tobacco to be rolled....They mix the good tobacco in with the bad.....But sometimes the low quality tobacco gets bunched up and you end up with a bunch of bad quality cigs going out......Plus just about any chemical under the sun is just fine in pre-rolled cigs...

Do yourself a favor and roll your own.......At least you can to some degree control what your smoking....

On 11/18/2022 at 8:02 AM, villageidiotY2K said:

Good on ya mate. Im hoping to quit as well. Today I bought a camel green 70 baht, made by Jt International in the Philippines. But tastes <deleted>es similar to lm green. 

Any reco, cause when I have me coffee or beer I need some sticks. I can't seem to find substitute for now. 

Many years ago went cold turkey,my main problem was my hands weren't busy,started doing coin tricks across my fingers it helped breaking my automatic hand to face habit