Travel By Boat/ferry, To/from Pattaya?

Freddyrocks

I will be in Thailand later this year(November and December) and I'm wondering if there is Transportation via boat/ferry to and from Pattaya to locations and destinations other than those of close proximity. For example, can you take a ferry to the island of Ko Tao or the seaside town of Hua Hin etc. etc. etc. Any advice or input will be greatly appreciated.

I will be in Thailand later this year(November and December) and I'm wondering if there is Transportation via boat/ferry to and from Pattaya to locations and destinations other than those of close proximity. For example, can you take a ferry to the island of Ko Tao or the seaside town of Hua Hin etc. etc. etc. Any advice or input will be greatly appreciated.

Boat/ferry to Koh Larn, 45 minutes from Pattaya Bali Hai pier, just past "walking street", goes about 3 or 4 times a day, or 15 minutes by private speedboat. Nothing else I know about from Pattaya...

There USED to be a ferry to Samui from Laem Chebang a few years ago, no longer... also I think there used to be a boat to Hua Hin, not certain, but I know there isn't one now.

Boat/ferry to Koh Larn, 45 minutes from Pattaya Bali Hai pier, just past "walking street", goes about 3 or 4 times a day, or 15 minutes by private speedboat. Nothing else I know about from Pattaya...

There USED to be a ferry to Samui from Laem Chebang a few years ago, no longer... also I think there used to be a boat to Hua Hin, not certain, but I know there isn't one now.

Thank you very much.