How Old Are You?

konangrit

Which age bracket are you in?  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wow, mostly middle aged men moving to thailand. never would have thought it  :o i am 29 though, but nobody believes me. everyone thinks i'm like 21 to 24. probably because i'm asian, they say we look young and all.

Rubbish, most of those in the poll are still in their prime, middle age is always about 10 years ahead of you :D

Well, thanks to everyone for participating in this poll. It seems everyone who wanted to vote has had enough time to vote has and with 153 voting (over 1% of members) we can see that the winner is Group C (30-39) narrowly from Group D (40-49).

Now for the bit which will have all the statisticians amongst you salivating. By taking the average age from each group, multiplying that by the number in that group, adding the results from each group together and then dividing it by the total numbers of votes cast we can come to the average ThaiVisa.com members age, which is: 43 years, 85 days, 21 hours, 10 minutes, and 35 seconds.*

So even though we have more people from Group C, the average member is actually in Group D.

*+/- 2% (Poll carried out by mori between june/july 2004 on a sample of 153 thaivisa.com members contacted via internet web board)

Didn't really need the poll did we. :o

Not really, I just wanted to try out the poll function and thought it was a non-inflammatory question which could give me some figures to work with :D

Why kill off Ambassador? I found him quite amusing :D

Didn't really need the poll did we. :o

Not really, I just wanted to try out the poll function and thought it was a non-inflammatory question which could give me some figures to work with :D

Why kill off Ambassador? I found him quite amusing :D

Fair play mate. :D

Ambassador may not be dead, he's away for thirty days as a result of an unsavoury thread, not because he was me... Time will tell if he is ever allowed to return.